View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-10-2006, 10:16

Dear friends of PrepaidGSM,
after many years of bad studying and little working, at last, I succeeded in becoming a real mechanical engineer on last thursday evening! It took me too much time, but better late than ever, and I'm very happy to have finally graduated. That's the main reason why I didn't update much the site and didn't write much on the forum as well. In the future I don't know how it will change since I had the good luck to find a new job at once, so I'll be probably even busier than in the last month. Anyway, we'll see, surely it's very good for me to have a good job!

In the meanwhile, I'm taking a 1 week holiday to celebrate my achievement and I'm flying tomorrow to Bratislava, Slovakia. I'll travel around the High Tatras, the East of SK and then south to Budapest. So, I leave you here with Andrea! Surely I'll tell you more about Slovakian and Hungarian prepaid cards and 3G networks when I come back!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim