View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 24-01-2008, 14:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
On Howard's Forum one poster swears it work (albeit expensively) in Australia. I see where you are getting the Canada & Mexico from. Does anyone out there have a US prepaid TMobile SIM out there in Euroland that they can see if it registers?
Well yes, I do. I just tried both of mine here (931 and 212, both Gold Rewards with lots of credit, both registered with my.t-mobile.com) in Germany and neither one worked.

However, I did notice that on https://my.t-mobile.com/Plan/ there's a new mention of "International access" -- and while it only lists the same old calling rates from the US and the roaming rates for Canada and Mexico, the description "T-Mobile provides you access to the world’s largest international wireless community" does seem filled with a certain amount of promise.

I certainly hope so -- while I'd probably never use it to place calls within Europe, the ability to receive calls at my U.S. number overseas would be very helpful.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell