View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 10-07-2007, 09:16

Dear Javalio,

beeing austrian and living over here, I think I can help you at several points.

The cheapest offer you can buy when phoning only within Austria (no calls abroad) would be YESSS which runs on the ONE Network. They charge 6,9 Eurocent per Minute to every Network in Austria (no matter which one). If you are looking for a cheap prepay card for phoneing abroad, have a look at eety (associations with E.T. the movie are most welcome - the name is program) they offer very cheap international calls from the mobile. They also unse ONE Network which has a good coverage.

Another opportunity might be the new prepay package called "Mücke" from Telering. But within the last months since Telering has been taken over by T-Mobile, their own network has been shut off and they now roam on T-Mobile Network (with very low priority level).

If you are looking for email (text to email etc.) you should go for a "Three" in austria called DREI pay as you go. They offer complete box with handset and only run a 3G service. Whenever you loose the 3 reception you can roam on A1 Network free of charge. A1 is austrias premier Network with best coverage. The Simcard is ready to handle that national roaming without any troubles, it's part of an agreement and absolutely free of charge. Calls with the 3 prepay will cost 10 Eurocent a minute to any Network and you will have free access to planet 3, a mobile portal where you can watch TV, read news, send and receive emails for free etc. On top of that, you will earn 6 Eurocent for incoming crossnetwork calls.

For any further question do not hesitate to contact me!

www.yesss.at (may be bought at "Hofer" supermarkets"
www.telering.at
www.eety.at (may be bought at kiosks, see homepage)
www.3reload.at (three store, mobile phone shops, tech-discounts)

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile