Thread: Toggle Mobile
View Single Post
Old
  (#363)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 06-12-2013, 14:05

Hey Christian,

you are right, a wonderful underlying idea with a mediocre operation. To me the card is quite reliable, never had too much of a problem calling out.

I haven't (or better stopped) given out the local numbers of the Toggle Sim to friends and business partners, therefor I do not know how reliable incoming calls are. I've opened a case with CS asking about the possibility of restoring ALL phonenumbers in case a Simcard dies or get lost. The answer has been quite frustrating! They can move all numbers to a new simcard, but not the one, the simcard has been registerred in the network at the last moment before you lost the sim or the simcard died. In my case, I am mostly in the Swiss network and I thought about printing the number on my business cards. But since this number can not be restored on a replacement sim in the event of damage or loss, it simply doesn't make sense. This is just for general knowledge of you guys and have stopped me from using Toggle as my primary SIM. This may change, when austrian numbers gets available, since I live in Austria (close to the swiss border) and would give me the opportunity to restore my swiss toggle number if anything happens to my sim card.

Have you checked lately about Belgian numbers? I've been checking frequently local number availability for the last weeks (for austrian numbers) and there ARE Belgium numbers available within the "my toggle" area. Belgium appears as the last in the drop down list, next to US!

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile