Thread: Toggle Mobile
View Single Post
Old
  (#355)
ErWeeBee (Offline)

Default 14-11-2013, 21:59

Searching for a prepaid GSM SIM, especially for use in and between Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland, I discovered this thread and read quite a lot of it. I still have some questions, in particular because Toggle is still developing, apparently.
If I decide to buy a Toggle SIM I'd like to have and keep IMSI in all three countries: D, CH and NL.
1: As far as I've understood it should be possible then to use Data automatically in all three countries after having applied for that once and as long as the card is topped up sufficiently. Or is it still more complicated than that?
2: Are the reasons to prefer the UK SIM over the Dutch one still valid? If I buy the UK one, I have to pay an additional fee for the Dutch IMSI. Would you say that the advantages of the UK SIM outweigh this?
3: I've read about several cases of complications when people cross borders, but that seems to depend on the phone that is used. Am I right, that an iPhone 3G is likely to play well with the Toggle SIM, especially concerning automatical switching over at border crossings?