View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
jack208 (Offline)

Default 14-10-2012, 03:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
Remember that volume-based billing (€ 0.024/100 KB) is activated by default. To switch from volume-based billing to the dayflat tariff call customer care at 80000 (14 ct/min) or send an eMail through their web form (via this web page). Since eMails are not answered earlier than 24 hours, it might be preferable to request tariff switch by phone, which is carried out immdiately. An SMS will confirm activation of the new tariff option.
hi, I'm an oversea visitor to Germany and have bought a FONIC SIM card from Media Market. I followed the instructions in your site to activate the SIM card (very helpful page btw since I can't read german) and it appears the SIM card is now activated.

I've put the micro-SIM into my iPad and while the iPad detects it, it can't use it. I went online to FONIC site, log in and saw that my current balance is EU0? I thought I've EU10 or EU9 to start with? I bought the FONIC smartphone SIM for EU9.90.

Also when I log into FONIC site, I can't seem to see the button to switch from a per-MB Tariff Rate to the Handy Daily Rate?

does the FONIC card come with some starting balance or do I have to top it up from day one in order to use it? Help much appreciated.