View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 14-11-2011, 21:44

Personally, if I were you, I'd just count my losses and move on. This life is too short and sometimes it's not worth all this trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecsqatar View Post
Dear All,
Before i had a doubt that i might be messing with a reputable company but now i am 100% sure that these guys are professionals , i gave them time till monday mid night which is over and they kept on sending me useless emails and threats only , one day a guy called me from a fake cli (+786111) and told me he is from worldsim company and their company is 100 million $ company and due to my postings i ruined their reputation and confirmed me that i will be refunded back my money if i apologies on the forums , i asked him i will post a settlement on the forum that i got my refund but guy with fake id calling on my UAE mobile number claimed that we don't know about you , you might vanish after getting the money. (You decide what you will think about such a company).
You can imagine about their professionalism that they still insist that, we did not sell you the sim by saying UAE is in free incoming countries list , while on their front page they are advertising it till today .(you can see screenshot here Directupload.net - Dbf9kzf67.png)
Now you guys can understand their professionalism , I will suggest to all of you to start discouraging such companies who waste our money and time.I will follow them wherever they will post their advertisement and will make sure no one else get cheated.

Regarding refund of 0.26 c sofia , my claim was for free incoming on USA number in UAE, did you guy see anything regarding that in her email in above post?
Agree real professional people .

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile