View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 29-01-2009, 19:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by akraus88 View Post
We have "prepaid smarties" from all corners of the world commenting like little children with little brains.

For US customers, it may be cheaper than their home networks' roaming rates, as you point out. But some of them can find cheaper deals using call forwarding to local or global SIMs. For people in the rest of the world, their home network SIM can be cheaper for roaming, as Effendi and I pointed out

Perhaps you might consider a marketing policy avoiding personal abuse of potential customers.

We are not behaving like little children, we are merely observing that your initial claim to be cheaper than all competitors is unsupportable.

I'm re-reading your first post here, which you edited a year later, perhaps not realising that the original still appears in a quote. Thus we can see that you initially followed the old tradition of pretending to have found your company's website by chance. Do you still have the product with the bargain $210 monthly rental, by the way? And I see a banner on your site about free incoming calls in UK, outgoing to USA at 59 cents a minute. The cheapest UK SIM rates are 2p/min to USA at the moment, with several at 3 to 7p.

Kindly don't patronise our tiny brains any further, thank you.

Last edited by andy; 29-01-2009 at 20:22..