View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Danidw (Offline)

Default 19-10-2014, 19:34

I have this sim card from Naka since a few months. They made a trial and I have relatives in Swiss Airlines, so I got the card.

The service works fantastic. I'm an international pilot and often spend weeks abroad. It's exactly what I needed. As a Swiss citizen, we were always treated worse by telcom providers, because we are not member of the European Union. So we pay way more inside Europe.

With the Naka card I can cover my communcations needs for the fraction of the costs before. I use mainly Whatsapp to be connected with home. I normally use only a few kB to say that I'm landed until I'm in the hotel. This costs me only a fraction of Euro cents.

The only exceptions are some countries in the Middle East, like Israel and Jordania, where the MB-prices are still very high (20€/MB). But you always get a text message when you enter a country that tells you how much.

The service is absolutely reliable, you always get connected with the national telcom providers.

No matter what background the company may have, this sim card is a gemstone. I hope they will continue this service as long as I need it.

Cheers,
Dani