View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Ties Brants (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 18-02-2010, 16:25

There is of course the difference between will it work and is it allowed.
I just tested it with a post paid sim card with the zorgeloos blox and it does work with voip.

The problem is that the prepaid blox isn't really that much care free. Apparently they will cancel it after you used 250 MB. Sometimes even without letting you know. (I don't have first hand experience with this, but it is something to keep in mind). So when you voip a lot they might cancel your blox just because you used too much data.

There is indeed the way more expensive blox and with that one you are allowed to use voip. But as far as I could tell for checking the Vodafone website it isn't available for prepaid users.

T-mobile might be an option. It seems like that you will never pay more then euro 2,50 a day. But their upload speed isn't very high: 64 Kbps. And it seems like voip isn't allowed there either. (altough that isn't completely clear)

KPN pay per day isn't going to help much because it only gives you 20 MB. They also have an monthly option. But there doesn't seem to be that much information about it on their website.

Ties