View Single Post
Old
  (#16)
wolfbln (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 14-03-2015, 00:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
Prepaid Wikia indicates that Simyo SIMs are available at Aral and Shell petrol stations and the DM drugstore chain.

Do these places stock nano SIMs?
Hi. I'm not very sure about this info. Generally, SIMYO is mostly an offline MVNO who sends the SIM cards by mail. This is true to many countries like Spain.

In Germany they tried to sell it in some stores at least some time ago. But they are rare in shops. The German Prepaid-Wiki says, they are online only.

To order it online, you need a German postal address or you order them from Ebay or Amazon unactivated to be sent to the US.

I'm going to check some Shell or Aral stations if they are still sold. If they are not sold offline anymore, I'd need to take SIMYO out of the prepaid data wiki. Because SIMYO has a lot of fans, I need to be sure first.

As SIMYO sells online only mini/micro OR nano cards, i'm pretty sceptical that you can find it at Shell or Aral anyway.

If it helps to you: Ortel Mobile (another MVNO on eplus) I bought recently at Shell. They sell hybrid mini/micro/nano cards.