View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 09-08-2007, 01:21

Many of us on this forum have used onesuite. I've used them for 3+ years. No problem. Btw, did you know that many credit card companies will let you go online and you can get a virtual credit card number and set a max. limit. That way you can give out a number and not be afraid some one would steal the number and abuse it. If you set a $20 limit on the card, that's all that can be charged. You can even put your own expiration date (I think like a week, month etc.).
Since you have T-M, you might consider using their new Hotspot@home service. IF you are going to be at a place w. wifi (a home or some public places) you can make and receive calls as though you were in the U.S. I have used it overseas, as have others posting here. (S. Korea seems to be a problem.) Downside is you would have to get a phone from T-M that works w. this service. You don't have to subscribe to the $9.99 add-on for unlimited calling to make use of this.

...mike

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20ยข/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.