View Single Post
Old
  (#35)
wolfbln (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 23-08-2015, 15:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alldaywifi View Post
Hey, I'm Erinc, one of the co-founders of Alldaywifi. I came up to this topic while making regular check to follow what people think about Alldaywifi on the web.
Hi Erinc. Thanks for clearing some points.

I'm also totally happy with your offer on the prepaid WIKI site and this represents a fair presentation of your product from my point of view - no complaints about it. The dispute was probably with another company. I can't tell for sure, as I've edited so many Wifi Hotspot rental offers.

I also have to admit one mistake of mine: the Hazir card, that's the startup package of Turkcell has gone up in price now and is sold for 51 TL. This is now updated on the WIKI too.

What the other points are concerned, I'm glad that you got rid of the outdated information on your website as I did on the WIKI. I'm totally aware, that on your site, you can advertize your product anyway you like.

But here, you should stick to the facts: "For those who want to make a reservation, our Terms & Conditions are very clear ".
This is true. But should it be only to those who want to make the deal - or to everbody who is interested on your website? In many countries, it's mandatory to show T&Cs open on the website for everbody to see. You have chosen to give a link to the T&Cs only after entering personal data, just before payment. And some regulations like liability are not mentioned before. Again, you are right in what you have said - but is it good service obviously in lack of a legal obligation to state T&Cs open in Turkey?

"If you can get a SIM card with some data for less than 100TL, we would be happy to provide our service for free during your visit to Turkey".
OK. Can I take this as a bet?
I will visit your great country in November and need 1 GB for 1 week in Antalya. You will understand that I won't use your service so far away from Istanbul. If I manage to get a SIM card of a major provider (Turkcell, Vodafone, Avea) plus 1GB data for a week for less than 100 TL, you will give your service for free for another user of this forum? Of course, I'll document my costs and show it here.

@andy
Somehow, I'm not surprised, that these "reviews" about Alldaywifi were coming from people registered in different countries, both using a Turkish IP address for their post, even if they are supposed to have left the country already.

We can't prove anything, but it looks dubious for sure. Like the No.1 "outdoor activity" for which this company has been voted for by their happy users on Tripadvisor without any help, even if there are more rental agencies in town.

I think we can leave it here as we can't solve this mystery. But I hope that Erinc accepts my bet