View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default Maxroam sims now have belgium number - 10-03-2009, 18:32

May be the Israeli carrier went out of business too. Celtrek is probably the same. My sim card is still not working however, they sent me a user guide. Whis did not resolve anything.
See excerpts from their response and the user guide they sent below
-----------------------------------------
Please find attached a User Guide for your new sim card. This should answer all of the queries you have.

Due to upgrades to our system some parts of the website are unavailable. I'm afraid that these upgrades are essential as there are some changes to our service. We believe these will greatly benefit our customers. For example you now have one number for voice and text, we have dropped our priced in 55 countries by 50%. We now cover 26 new countries, your sim is now data enabled and we have added 26 new countries to our list of coverage

This SIM card comes with a Belgium phone number. local numbers are available as usual
1. Using SIM Card will reduce your roaming expenses by up to 80%.
2. Your SIM card is pre-activated. Remove your current SIM card from your phone & replace it with your new SIM, switch on your phone and enter the PIN code [1111]. Your phone will display the name of a mobile network. Example: Vodafone. It is then ready for use

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile