View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
dennism3 (Offline)

Default 20-02-2013, 05:25

I had a problem when it stopped working on Rogers and I was using a basic phone, so lost Canada and I'm a Canadian. They switched me over to "passport"(I believe) which gives me service in Canada and the USA. Sent me sim card.
I now use a T-Mobile unlocked gsm phone even though they seem to indicate only unlocked AT&T work.
Noticed on ebay the connection fee is stated at .49, then .09 a minute but then .48 is mentioned for the cost of the first minute which would mean a .39 connection fee, which is what I have experienced.

* The cost of calling a cell phone in the United States and Canada is the same as calling a landline.
** A per minute surcharge applies to call some non-key countries.

ΒΆ It is FREE to receive calls and text messages on your Global number in the USA. In Mexico and Canada it costs 19c per minute to receive call on your Global number

Example: The cost of a call from the US to a landline in Australia is US$0.48 for the first minute and then US$0.09 per subsequent minute.
Example: The cost to receive a call when you are in the USA is US$0.48 on your US number for the first minute and then US$0.09 per subsequent minute of that call."

Last edited by dennism3; 20-02-2013 at 05:38..