View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 07-04-2011, 18:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
If only you could have received some calls from the US to your american number. That would have been nice. 21 cents. Thanks for the report. Did you happen to see if Tru used more than one network in either country? Thanks for the report.
You are right - should have had a friend make a test call. Could have had wife call me from one of our BBerry phones. And, didn't make notice what systems it had logged in in either country.
I'll do better reporting next time. The main points I can make was that dialing and connecting was as quick as at home and voice quality was excellent.

...mike

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20ยข/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.