View Single Post
Old
  (#136)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 03-06-2013, 22:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Is there anywhere a list of carriers on which Toggle roam on (at least in the countries in which they provide local numbers)?
No, and since they use an IMSI from Vodafone Netherlands for roaming outside toggle countries they probably don't know themselves either. But I guess in the US toggle should roam on AT&T as I've found several sources on the web that say that Vodafone prepaid SIMs from other countries roam on AT&T and Vodafone actually operates a global roaming hub (afaik located in the Netherlands) I assume that roaming network availability is the same for all Vodafone subsidiaries.

Quote:
And... do you know if it is possible to port an existing number to Toggle?
Yes, you can import an exisitng number but only a British one.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com