View Single Post
Old
  (#64)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default Telna lowers yearly fee from $49 to $19 - 21-10-2009, 02:32

I do not think most folks use Telna, however I just received this email from telna. Makes them a little more attractive. I consider the yearly fee the cost of the DID. Not bad at all at a little less than $2/month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

after reaching our first milestone of telna Mobile subscribers faster than expected, we are able to lower the annual fee for telna Mobile from $49 to $19, effective immediately.

In case you didn't know: telna Mobile is our service for international travelers. It allows you to be reachable on your cellphone in 174 countries on an American phone number, receive free SMS messages and place inexpensive calls back home or to anywhere in the world. Now for only $19 per year.
To learn more about telna Mobile, visit telna Mobile - Low cost cellular service for international travelers(international sim card for reduced roaming for inbound and outbound calls while abroad)

To be fair to existing subscribers who pioneered the service, we have decided to issue a $30 credit to every existing customer who paid the $49 annual fee, which can be used to place calls with any of our services.

Telecom North America

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile