View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
eieio (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 06-08-2007, 05:03

Mr./Ms. Snidely: thx for your reply. glad to hear that you have good experience with onesuite. i have tmobile, and i have the 1500 min plan for roughly $60 plus various taxes, plus the Blackberry plan and all, which works out to over $100.

the onesuite seems attractive to me for several reasons, with the BIG exception of not knowing how reliable or what the quality is like:

i like their:

zip dial or whatever it's called, so you don't need to enter a PIN

the memory quick dial feature

plus, it also solves my cell phone's international dialing issues (tmobile's international rates aren't cheap)

plus, there doesn't seem to be any minimum monthly payments

i see almost NO downsides with the BIG EXCEPTION of not knowing their reliability or their quality of service (both in terms of sound quality as well as customer problem resolution).

i figure that a $10 "investment" in a trial can't hurt too much, though i'm a bit worried about giving them my credit card number since i don't know their customer service...then again, i understand that they do NOT keep your credit card number in their system so there's no chance of them putting you on any type of "repeat auto billiing".

may i ask what your thoughts are?

if you might be so kind, if you private messaged me or emailed me, i can call you to discuss this in private on the phone as well during the day or the evening.

thx again! you are a great help!

best,

Quote:
Originally Posted by snidely View Post
You won't have any problems w. onesuite.com. We also use pingo.com. Even tho Pingo charges $1/mo. service charge, they are cheaper to some countries we call. Another one we used in the past was click4prepaid.com. They were more expensive to a couple countries we call, so dropped them.
Most charge about the same price to lst world countries

Who is your cell carrier in the U.S.?

...mike