View Single Post
Old
  (#192)
Sophia (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 28-02-2010, 23:19

Bossman and Sedwards, far be it from me to put thoughts in your minds, but how can you ever trust a company that willfully tries to swindle a 74 year old out of $650? I say willfully, because they PROMISED to send him that Nexus One phone, they acknowledged there were two orders, received several tickets on the matter without one reply in return, and then were not too lazy to suddenly wake up to provide the wrong tracking number to Paypal as "proof" it was sent. Case closed and over with, right? Not so... they sent ONE and we paid for TWO.

My Dad has enough proof to provide to Paypal. He sent screenshots from both orders, both paypal payments, and the one shipment, as well as screenshots of the emails begging them to replay, and the automated ticket system message that my account was created. Since they refuse to let me log in, I cannot send further proof such as the actual tickets I sent, most of them with a "critical" status, and Celtrek playing dead throughout it all, but I'd say this is proof enough. Paypal is more than welcome to try and log in on our behalf, so they can see we spoke the truth there too.

Yesterday he got a message from Paypal that the matter is currently being investigated. If Celtrek had not provided a bogus tracking number, my Dad would have gotten his money back last Wednesday. Because they did try this swindle, it's still under investigation. Honest, huh? Real nice people.

However, I don't have a single doubt in my mind that the matter will be decided favorably in our case, since we have ample proof of the two orders, two payments, and single shipment of one phone.

Last edited by Sophia; 28-02-2010 at 23:28..