View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
seafarer6924 (Offline)

Default 31-07-2009, 12:49

I thought I would add a reply to your forum (something I do not normally do), as I have been using the Searoam SIM card for some time now, during my time working in South Africa & travelling to many other countries.

I think you will find that a lot of people are not yet aware of the Searoam SIM as it is very new to the market. I had the luck to stumble on it, as the SIM was launched & I have been using it ever since.

Through actual experience, I have found that the rates are genuine and the option to add credit to my SIM on-line, is very simple and really useful. The texts are a bonus, as I receive texts for free. Also there are many other advantages to having this account, accessible on-line.

Also, another novelty, is that if you send them an e-mail with a query, you actually get the e-mail answered & answered quickly, which helped me in the early stages.

I am sorry to write such a lot, but I just want to spread the word to other seafarers, as anything which gives us such a 'life-line' to families & friends & does not rip us off with roaming charges & excessive monthly etc charges is a very welcome thing, in this day & age.

I read that a couple of remarks regarding this SIM were not too complimentary - but I bet they haven't tried using it !!!! Because if they had they would not be disputing that the calls were too cheap to be true.

Trust me - got to SeaRoam - Low Cost Roaming & take advantage of this wonderful new SIM - and it is for life, the SIM does not have an expiry date.