Old
  (#19)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 07-02-2006, 02:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggdogg
AndreA,

Thanks for contacting them. Onzoone replied to my email yesterday saying that they would have an online shop up "soon". They also said that it would be possible to recharge directly from the website.

They didn't seem very interested in selling me a SIM Card immediately for my trip in a few weeks. They also did not answer my questions about the cost of the card and how much credit was in the starter kit.

I guess I'll wait and see if the site goes up in the next week or so, or maybe I'll just pass and stick with UM. Free incoming in Russia is what most attracted me.

Thanks again for your help!
You could purchase a rebranded TravelSim card from Telestial at Telestial Explorer Link that comes with $10 US of credit and Telestial will load refills for you by phone or by web order(while the ad doesn't say TravelSim, rates and the incoming country code indicate it is). As PowerLifter noted in the thread I started on this card, the card is probably selling for a hefty premium over the face value, but if you are going to receive a lot of incoming calls (or use CBW or Enlinea as a workaround for cheaper outgoing calls) it might be worth a try.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype