Old
  (#27)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Exclamation 21-07-2008, 09:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustabmo View Post
For the records since no one is replying to my messages here... hope at least this helps someone.

The "Try mobile internet free for one month" is free only for the first 2MB of data. After that it's charged at CHF 0.0025 / KB (not sure of the smallest unit of charge).
Yes, it's true. You have "unlimited" access only for Orange WAP Portal (where french and italian languages have less services than in the past... it's almost only for german users )

Quote:
From the 5 APNs that are set up when you first insert your SIM card, only "Click WAP GPRS" worked for me, but the JPG images are greately reduced rendering impracticable to see any details. I was instructed to change the Access Point Name of the "Orange Internet" APN from "internet" to "click" and now this APN also works and shows full size images.

In practice the only difference between the Click WAP GPRS APN and the modified Orange Internet APN is the user name: "wap" for the former, none for the latter.
The only working APN for OClick customers is click. If you want to use the HSDPA service TV you have to put that APN in Real Player too (they have TicinoNews for free).

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG