View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 29-12-2005, 10:21

No... when you'll receive the sim card @ your swiss address the postman will want to see the same identify card that you used for your details online. So he can check your data. This is a special service of Swiss Mail and this is why you have to be there (and not abroad) for receiving the sim card.

<span style='color:red'>O-Click FAQs</span>

- Can my order be delivered abroad?
No, delivery is made in Switzerland (and FL) only.

- What sort of ID do I need to register?
To register you must provide a valid official document. Depending on your nationality, you will be asked to provide the details of your Swiss identity card or passport.

- Do I have to go to an Orange location to prove my identity?
No, the details that you enter at 'orangeclick.ch' will be checked by the postman on delivery of your order.

- Do I personally have to take delivery of the order?
Yes, you must personally take delivery of the order because the postman has to check your identity. Show the same ID as that with which you used to register.

- I was out when my orangeclick starter kit was delivered. What can I do?
You can pick up the starter kit from the post office in the next 7 days (in accordance with the instructions left by your postman). If you call the post office and request that this period be extended. If you do not pick up your starter kit within this period, it will automatically be delivered a second time.

- I have forgotten to collect my orangeclick starter kit from the post office. What should I do?
You don?t need to do anything at all. The starter kit is automatically dispatched a second time.

- Can I use my 'orangeclick.ch' abroad as soon as I receive my SIM card?
Yes, but the first paid call must be made from Switzerland. Then you can call from abroad as much as you like.

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG