View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
Sonesta (Offline)

Default Recommendations for DATA in Spain & Portugal - 19-09-2008, 11:02

Hi there,

I am new to the forum so a great big hello from me and I really need your help and advice please?

I have an unlocked HUAWEI E220 USB MODEM which I currently can use a PAYG Data enabled SIM card from T Mobile, Three or Vodafone in and I can therefore swap bwtween all 3 depending on signal strength. I have had to download the relevant software for each provider plus change the APN accordingly but nevertheless they all work fine in my unlocked Huawei E220 USB dongle. However, I want to know if I can purchase a similar SIM card when in Spain and Portugal and if so can you tell me what I need to ask for, where can I expect to buy one from, how much they cost and what I need to do etc? I appreciate I may need to purchase 2 SIMS, one for Spain and one for Portugal but any suggestions or advice would be very welcome.

I was told you can buy a PAYG SIM from Vodafone in Spain and in Portugal now but whether UK visitors can purchase them, is another matter - so again any advice on this would be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Sue

Last edited by Sonesta; 19-09-2008 at 13:07.. Reason: Change the title.