View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
kuba.g (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 05-09-2011, 10:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post
Jim is ok, Mobile Vikings is probably perfect. I checked their offers online, and from
what i gather (my french sucks) they are ONLY for use with mobile phones. Are you sure
i can use them for mobile data with my dongle on a laptop?
In general - yes. I have used my JIM Mobile in my laptop several times, and I have a friend who uses his Mobile Vikings card for both mobile and laptop on daily basis.

Quote:
I would prefer to purchase one of those two cards BUT to use it both for a mobile (during most of the day)
and for data in the evenings (just to plug the sim in my dongle). Is that possible?
Yeah, you can do that If you like you could also get two so you can use them simultaneously and avoid switching the sim cards back and fourth.

Quote:
Nothing cheaper than Lyca mobile? anything around 4/5cents a minute ?
Nothing that I know of, sorry!

Quote:
I have spoken
with my provider, and they can offer me a roaming rate of 10eurocents a minute to receive
calls ,
It is possible to negotiate prices with your operator in Bulgaria?

Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.