Thread: Offer me please
View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
papeti01 (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-10-2012, 18:15

thank you!
And is this lyca mobile a good solution to call German handys?

Am i understand right, that if i do not have a german bank account i can't buy a lidl smart tariff. i can buy only classic, and if i want to use mobile net i have to buy a "Smartphone-Internet-Flatrate Smartphone-für mobile Surfer"?! and the total cost 16,95 per month?

I checked Aldi Talk is that good or better than lidl?

p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
What could be of interest to you is lycamobile.de who give away SIM cards for free and offer a "International Flat" for € 19.90 per month which includes unlimited calls to all Hungarian networks (including mobile networks). SMS are billed separately with € 0.09 per message. Among several other tariff options they have a 750MB data pack for € 9 per month and a 2GB pack for € 19.90. Please note that after exeeding the data allowance you'll be billed with € 0.19/MB. Lycamobile is a prepaid service and uses the Vodafone network, which offers excellent coverage and data performance.

The other alternative would be Lidl who have different data packs and charge € 0.09/min for calls to Hungarian landlines and € 0.29/min to Hungarian cell networks, while SMS messages to Hungary cost € 0.19. For details on Lidl check out LIDL mobile - Prepaid Wireless Internet Access and the corresponding threads in this forum.

Last edited by papeti01; 05-10-2012 at 18:41..