Old
  (#25)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 24-08-2007, 16:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbaer1 View Post
Ok. I talked to my daughter about the various sim cards available and AdreA's comment that Wind may be the best choice but here is the deal. She wants one Sim card and one phone number.
Well the dreams can't be true travelling a lot
Anyway she wants a one ITALIAN numberi, is it ok?

Quote:
She doesn't like the idea of switching out sim cards when she visits say France or Spain. It looks like Vodafone is the only provider in the Malpensa airport. Does vodafone have a sim card that will allow her to call people when she is visiting France for example without paying astronomical roaming costs? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Vodafone has "Vodafone PAssport": http://www.190.it/engl/working/passport.html

Tim has an interesting promotion "Tim Senza Confini" (100 min for free for incoming calls in UE) and Wind has just applied the new "EuroTariff". So you know (almost) everything, remember that your daughter will have to pay always for international romaing

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG