View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Still no Data-Billing - 08-05-2007, 16:38

Hi prepaid-friends,

travelling lots in the last half year I didn't have too much time for this forum. Just wanted to keep you posted, that until today still no DATA-Billing is set with orange click.

I got my brand new Samsung SGH i320 (wm5) three weeks ago and guess, the active push from my exchange server isn't billed in any way. It seems, that the Server doesn't recognise the connection since my billing-page doesn't show any connections and state's CHF 0.00 for the last 2 weeks (with heavy push email data traffic). Also surfing around with mobile explorer doesn't cause any costs. Lets see what will happen within the next months.

My suggestion to everyone coming to switzerland this summer is to enter a orange or interdiscount store and buy a brand new spv c100 (HTC S310) with a orangeclick SIM for 199.00 Swiss Francs and you will receive your push emails for null.

Be aware, that swiss orange prepaid products do have huge problems with outgoing calls in germany at present. It's almost impossible to make a active call when roaming within germany - inbound calls are working without any problems.

Also for roaming purposes, the prices for Data-Roaming with orangeclick are quite fair. They charge usualy about 10 - 15 CHF per mb when roaming in europe (almost the same than with virgin mobile).

Greetings from the swiss boarder....

Bourbonkiller

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile