View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 25-10-2007, 12:04

VEry good analyse, excepted for the outgoing call

Can you explain me, how you want have an outgoing call for .....0.29$ + the voip cost ?

Because no one SIM card work like that on this market, UM, MOBAL, US etc etc

The incoming is when you receive a call, OKI? free if it is on your 354 number in most countries, and you need to pay 0.29 $ on the DID ( who is what the Europeean regulation have requested in Europe FOR ONLY the Europeean Operator !!!, ALL others will pay 1 $ or more )

The Outgoing call is when you will ake a call, SO ??

First cost the SMS trigger ( we dont charge you, But we still have to pay it )

You receive the call Back ( one Mobile Terminaison need to be paid ) and we reach your correspondant ( one other Mobile Terminaison need to be paid and we dont use a Voip terminaison, but a GSM for a mobile )

So our cost are Not necesseraly 0.02 $.....

We charge 0.49 $ for one out going call on a mobile ( 0.38 Euros ) who is a very good rates for a traveler coming from ASIA, US, etc etc and a good rates too for one european citizen, and one of the best rates for a mobile

If you add to this The local DID availlable with your SIM, the possibility to use the VOIP ( you have a softphone allready pre setup on our web site Bobb, you can use it, just need your user and password, but the SIP account is *** ** ** @ sip.yackie.com
) and with a GSM / WiFI phone or a phone and a PDA or a Notebook.....You have a complete site of services

We bill per minute, and we will release one new Option for the US market and the South americain market ( specialy Mexico, Argentina, USS and Canada )

Any questions.....Shoot

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet