View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 27-08-2014, 08:32

I own a Lumia 630 dual sim, bought in Germany through Amazon, and I'm satisfied with it. It has become my only phone at the moment and I'm so happy to have just 1 phone always with me instead of two.

It works well and it's cheap. Of course it has some drawbacks, mainly the lack of proximity and light sensors and the flash, which is useful when used as a torch light. It's also not good as a "World phone" since it only supports WCDMA 900 and 2100 (it's ok on GSM, but not good for data) and it's not LTE.

One weird thing which happens to me, living by the border between Italy and Slovenia, is that every time I change the sim I use for data it perfectly works but I see "Si Vodafone" as the registered operator even if I'm still perfectly using Wind and Vodafone IT!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim