View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
kuba.g (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-01-2012, 20:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
& maybe Vodafone UK or T-Mobile UK or whoever have the best European roaming bundle for non-NL/non-UK use.
That's probably the German MedionMobile ALDI TALK - EU Internet-Paket 60 although, as you can see, data roaming in Europe is still expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
Is Vodafone BloX the best deal for someone who normally uses around 300 to 1000 MB/month?
No. The best deal in The Netherlands for you is most likely MEDIONmobile - Startpagina . You can buy it in every Aldi store. Voice is quite cheap as well

They use the KPN network, which is probably the best when it comes to 3G in The Netherlands (I keep my phone on "force 3G" and never loose connection).

If you want a cheaper solution on a network that is a bit worse (although you probably won't notice in city centres) T-mobile is probably the best choice with €2,50/day.

Let me know if you need more help

Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.