View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
SIMCollector (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 18-10-2009, 21:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmonsi View Post
I guess you talking about the Bridge alliance members. Bridge Alliance.
It looks like that is so, but I don't have any sims from the providers in the Bridge alliance - which makes me think that there may be some other arrangement or Digi in Malaysia may have some way of being able to transfer credit to other bridge alliance members. Then again I could be completely wrong and it was from one of the Malaysian online banks I saw the ability to transfer credit to several countries pre-paid sims via the bridge alliance. I need to check my records, but I'm pretty sure that the credit could come from Digi in Malaysia, which doesn't appear to me a Bridge Alliance member.

Anyway, given AIS Thailand *are* a bridge alliance member it may be possible to keep an AIS sim alive with transfers from one of the other Bridge Alliance member sims ? This would be interesting to know for me as keeping a sim alive in a country you are not normally resident in is one of the challenges of having the sim. Perhaps Optus or Singtel would allow prepaid sim account holders to credit their accounts with any countries credit card then credit added there could be transferred to one of the other bridge alliance sims to keep that alive, where they would not directly allow purchase of credit with a credit card from outside of the country concerned.

Look forward to the repiles...