View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
cerebra (Offline)

Default 23-09-2009, 18:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
At the Wind (or TIM) store, you will have to tell them your "Codice Fiscale". Go to the "Italy operators" page on this website and look for instructions at the end of the page about how to have Codice Fiscale (the fast way

Look for a Wind9 prepaid card (sms cost is 9 cent instead of 15), if they have nomore wind9 available, then ask for SuperSenzaScatto prepaid card (sms cost is 12 cent).
During the activation, directly tell them that you want CallYourCountry and MegaNoLimit options to be activated (so you will save 7+4 euros activation cost for the 2 options that you should pay if you activate later with sms to 4033).
Within 24 hours (usually much sooner) the Wind prepaid card will be active with the required options (you receive SMS confirmation when the card and the options have been activated).

The prepaid card costs 10 euros and contains 5 euros credit. As MegaNoLimit cost is 20 euros, you need to refill it just after the activation process. You can buy credit directly in the Shop (you can load the card with how much money you want).
Perfect. Thanks! This is just the info I needed.

Does anyone else see any problems with me going with WIND over TIM? Anything that I might be missing?

Thanks for the corrections regarding SMS charges too, and info on how much the SIM itself costs.