View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Sebastian (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default Got vaucher as well - 25-10-2007, 12:37

I've applied for a free SIM as well and got vaucher the same day, and the confirmation email that my SIM has been shipped the very next day. So far, so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
The number is a +354 number, put the sim in my phone and it worked without problems. Called the US number and the call got forwarded to the cell phone.
When calling the US number it took about 10 seconds before I heard a ring tone but than the cell phone would also ring. Caller ID of the ringing phone was visible on the cell phone.
Does the Caller ID work for an outgoing call as well? We all here are interested in callback solutions

Quote:
I tired to find the settings how to login to the voip account using a softphone but no luck. I could not find the settings anywhere on their site. I would need the sip address of their voip server. Can you supply me this information or put it on the website. In faq you have answers for gsm but nothing for voip.
Here's what they've sent me: SIP username/number: 6xxxxxx, password is the one I have used for registration, and the SIP proxy is at sip.yackie.com (aka sip.varphonex.com). Still haven't tested those, though.