View Single Post
Old
  (#19)
bourbonkiller (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 04-01-2008, 12:30

Hi Andrea,

I am very sorry for that. I just used it to forward selected emails from my main inbox to the mobile phone when away from the office. If you have a PDA it might be more comfortable on the big screen to set up every thing. If you digg a little deeper in the settings you may find many nice features for a prepaid card like the sync folder where you can copy files from your computer into and then access it via orange mobile portal etc. Also an Address-Book is included...

Very nice is that feature if you use your orange click SIM with one of the phone of their SPV series. You may get one of the old SPV on www.ricardo.ch - they all carry an application to completely backup your windows mobile phone/PDA to an orangeserver. And again - this is all covered with the monthly data-option.

The only reason for me to leave orangeclick were, that I now own a samsung i600 with integrated WiFi to access internet/email and M Budget Mobile hast best network coverage and very fair pricing (for Switzerland and to whole europe).

BK

Mobiles: iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, Blackberry Priv, Honor 8, Lumia 950
Prepaid-SIM: 3 UK, Save Money Sim, Toggle Mobile UK, XX-Sim, Koko Mobile