View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 01-08-2010, 18:11

I would take Fonic since they have cheaper data rates and they don't have a monthly fee. And when it comes to settings, there's nothing easier than Fonic because they have made their network to accept connections no matter what APN is configured in your phone. Your Nokia E71 should configure itself automatically, anyway.
If you have received your Nokia E71 you should perform a firmware update of the phone, so it will run the latest bug-free software for best user experience. That can be done with Ovi Suite, Nokia's free PC software, which also allows downloading map data for Ovi Maps (the navigation app on your phone), so you won't need an internet connection for navigation, as I explained to you recently.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com