View Single Post
Old
  (#21)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-11-2010, 22:01

Now at 40% battery capacity after 8 and a half hours. Made or received 4 calls for a total of 16 minutes, changed a few settings on the phone(changed to US date standard), and ran the TV set on an NTSC local channel for 5 minutes for the novelty factor. The bigger capacity battery I'm getting from Hong Kong should increase the amount of time the phone can run (ideally want 12 hours with light usage before need to recharge or swap packs).

Only glitch was the ekit sim caused a phantom reboot condition (not unique to this phone, have seen this happen in my MFU V200 dual sim phone). Just turned off phone, pulled and reinstalled battery, and restarted it. Working just fine right now. Not sure phone plays really well with dual IMSI and/or 3g sim chips. Might just keep the ekit chip out of the phone other than activity to keep the sim card current, or when traveling somewhere I need it (like on small US GSM providers my T-Mobile or AT&T mvno chips don't roam on, Canada, or an upcoming trip to Grand Cayman). Not a big deal to me, but anyone considering the purchase of this phone, should be aware of this potential issue.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype