View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Robin (Offline)

Default 30-10-2009, 16:18

petkow... I too am glad you are not dead Many others and I would be light some good advice!
That's some tale you have to relate...and the very best of luck in resolving it to your satisfaction.... they are indeed an 'unbelievably bad' company to deal with.

It just amazes me how they, continue to get away with all this c**p they dish out.
I gets angry when people just shrug thier shoulders and say 'that's the way it is'.

It may be a simplistic view, but it would surely cost them no more in the long run to provide a decent service where there are simple, competitive, flat rate tariffs with dedicated, knowledgable, and free customer support lines in Spanish, English, German, Dutch. This would create happy customers.. and happy customers spend more money, mostly phoning their friends...who had moved to Vodafone, Orange... to tell them what a great experience they are having with Movistar! Instead they overcharge, are dishonest and provide terrible service, driving people away.

If it were my company, there would be one almighty shake-up. I would re-invent Movistar. 'Simplify & Satisfy' would be my watchwords. Simple image, Simple tariffs, Simple, easy to understand catalogues of phones and accessories with good explanations and glossaries of terms used...so as not to alienate the thousands of 'less than savvy' customers out there (here?). A clean, well designed, easily navigable, website. Simple Sense ...when it comes to dealing with customers. Rather than treating them like...and making them...an enemy, befriend them, inspire thier confidence, make it easy for them to contact you when they need help. This sort of service is worth a FORTUNE....well, I can dream can't I ?

Sorry:/ I did go on a bit there... and I'm sure to be echoing others on this and other forums.