AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Arrow 08-01-2007, 23:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post

http://www.orangeclick.ch

you can only order it if you are a swiss rezident.. how disappointing
Update 2007: it's available also at any Orange Center and InterDiscount shops. It's more expensive than online (20CHF vs. 10) but you can have directly without any swiss address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller View Post
Hopefully, more will try and update this List about not charged Dataroaming with orangeclick.
Well in the last months they changed a lot of things, just wrote about that. We need another update. The "Express" option was closed and the new one is called "Mobile Internet": dor CHF 5.- per month, Mobile Internet offers you unlimited access to Orange World within Switzerland, as well as to WAP services, Orange Internet and email. Also with Mobile Internet 2Mb of traffic out of the Orange domain are included and you will then pay only CHF 2.50/Mb.

This is officially: in the last 15 days I had that option (Micannese too) and I don't have any traffic billed for my extrabundle (and we passed a lot the 2Mb out of the Orange domain ). Anyway I had the usual troubles with POP3 connections...

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG