View Single Post
Old
  (#24)
KevinHSN (Offline)

Default 01-02-2015, 08:12

Using the WorldSIM has its pros and cons. The pros is that it has good rates mentioned in the website, so as the data rates for some country. Great products as well. Cons remains of selecting the proper location and using the SIM card in a yearly period. Hope that they may come with SIM cards which does not require selecting the profile. As long as you can manage to use the SIM card in the correct profile, you get great rates. I had once incurred the same thing that you had said, being under the incorrect profile and charged a huge amount. Contacted the support and asked the charges for, they replied me politely, informing that I had been under wrong profile. Was about to say something, but they informed me the correct setting and partner provider, and was generous to reimburse the additional charges after a day of them raising it to their supervisors. Since then, I had always checked the profile and location and always keep a track of their roaming rates before I use the SIM card during my vacations.