View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 06-05-2009, 21:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by telnamobile View Post
We could imagine this SIP option indeed where you would send the calls to yourtelnamobilenumber@sometelnaserver . Would you need a proxy to register into, and/or are you sending from a fixed IP address?
As VladS said, we would just need a SIP-URI, to which we could forward, however in my case my IP-address would change every 24 hours, as most providers interrupt ADSL-connection once a day here in Germany and I would forward calls from my Fritz!Box Fon (a superb VoIP-ATA/PBX/DSL-router).

Quote:
We don't pretend to have better rates than everyone else for all countries and we know that roaming to Canada or Mexico for example is a weak point for our service at this time.
Against EU-regulated roaming rates your rates are also kind of weak. But of course since you assign landline numbers you don't have any termination income, which could subsidize inbound rates. On the one hand that makes incoming calls more expensive for your users, on the other hand that saves costs for callers and again for your users, if they forward calls (especially if we could forward calls for free via SIP).

What about data service? Will you offer such?

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com