Prepaid Expert

Default 02-07-2010, 09:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by patphelan View Post
I forget to mention above
NO CALLBACK in over 100 countries
We dont like old technologies here at MAXROAM
All our SIM cards are 3G/HSDPA
Ok here we go again. You don't like old technology meaning other companies are using outdated technology.

Sometimes old technology seems to work very well and the old callback type sims still offer some better rates. But wait if you are modern you just have to pay more, that's part of being modern.

Your roaming rates for eu are not impressive at all. Maximum call rate set by the eu is 0.39 euro without vat. You are at that level, don't know if this is with or without vat. Even regular local sims have the simular or even lower rates.

USA roaming 0.99 euro per minute incoming. some of these old callback type sims have free USA roaming. So a no go for your sim when used in the USA.

Same for some other countries, south africa, huge incoming ekit is free for example.

some other your rates can compete so it all depens on countries but in gernral I am not impressed with your offer.

You have changed platforms before in the past, probably to offer user the best technology everytime

You are offering 66 DID for different countires, not impresses there are many companies that can do this. Everyone can become a reseller for these voip companies. Most of these overcharge these voip numbers anyhow.
Germany you can get voip for free, Netherland 10 euro per year. You start at 3 euro per month and up. so again not impressed here.

The last thing I don't understand is you have a uk number and charge for incoming calls in the uk even if you are in the uk.