Old
  (#11)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Post 23-10-2009, 22:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPA View Post
Dear Florin
I have just repeated the exercise hoping that indeed I was wrong. After entering all necessary data I was re-directed to Polcard where again I was re-directed as far as my own bank issuer of the card.

I attach the final result of "negative payment" (funny expression):

INFORMACJA O ODMOWNEJ PŁATNOŚCI
Szanowni Państwo,
informujemy iż płatność przebiegła negatywnie
Za chwilę zostanie wysłany e-mail z informacją o odmownej transakcji
Konto NIE zostanie obciążone kwotą transakcji: 25.00 PLN
Aby skontaktować się ze sprzedawcą wyślij do niego list: A-Gadka - doładowania telefonów on-line
Wszelkie pytania i sugestie prosimy kierować na adres podając numer transakcji.

Do you know the difference between debt and credit card? Perhaps your bank is a branch of a bank resident in Poland. Mine isn't. Check your facts and read "regulamin". The chalenge is still on - Anyone found the site yet?
TPA
Hey. i understand that you still have problems with that. I don`t know what to say. I know the difference between a debt and credit card since I am using them a lot. This one I recharged my heyah account I used it several times and every time worked and is a usual debt card,nothing interesting about it. And I don`t think this bank is related to some Polish one, since is national one(not like raiffeisen for ex)

Anyway, I wanted to ask you, this card you have is authorized for internet payments?

good luck again.