View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
ghostrider (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 04-10-2017, 22:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer20alv View Post
I bought two cards with an average cost of $ 200 euros, since I received the sim cards, I observed a product of low quality, when installed on my mobile phone, those sim cards never worked, I called to the call center several times complicating my trip excessively and never they couldnĀ“t found the fault, only spent on other cards, I could not enjoy my trip around Europe and it was one of the worst travel experiences I have ever had in my life.
I own lots of roaming dedicated sim cards and I will never stop repeating that you should avoid, whenever possible, recurring to third party sellers.
There are lots of excellent sim out there and among them based on my continuous experience, I recommend:
1) Tellink Traveller sim (best card for Europe, comes with a Belgian mobile number, it never expires and since it's based on Mobistar Belgian network has excellent roaming agreements with the carriers including 4G+ access). It works worldwide but there are no data bundles outside Europe.
2) Travelsim/Lemonsim/Airbalticcard (the gotha of pure international sim. In this case they provide an Estonian number - very expensive to call indeed - but can receive for free in more than 100 countries. You can also ask for US and UK numbers and they have lots of data packages for different countries. Expires within 2 years if not used).
3) Mtx connect (data only, bundles available, excellent for Europe, other countries worldwind coming.
4) Ortel mobile (German mobile number, expires in three months if not recharged, excellent for Europe, as far as I know it doesn't work outside Europe).
Really hope it helps.

International roaming sim in portfolio:
Tellink, Lemonsim, Travelsim, Airbalticcard, Mtx Connect.
Slot 1
Ho. Mobile
Slot 2
Tellink Roaming Sim

Abandoned sim cards: Piranha mobile, Ortel Mobile