Old
  (#7)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 04-07-2007, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmmour View Post

That makes also sense because I just read this blog (http://www.andreatrapani.com/2006/08...arino-telecom/)
Well... this is me

Quote:
and I didn't quite understand what he was talking about until you clarified that TSM is renting network from TIM and now they've got clearance to build their own network. The blog sais they are going to need 17 base stations to cover the entire republic!
Yes. SMT uses 17 base stations I don't know how many ones for Tim/TMS...

Quote:
It's good that the sammarinese get TIM service without VAT!
Pay attention. A Sammarinese doesn't pay taxes using a TMS simcard (www.tms.sm, only postpaid contracts)... using a Tim card they have italian taxations (20% VAT not refundable, Italy and RSM don't have any agreement about taxation )

Quote:
I do suppose now that they have their own network and won't depend on TIM anymore, they will offer better roaming prices for visiting vodafone and Wind customers also.
But I do think it's stupid to pay high roaming tariffs for an italian visiting san marino...
Well, it's stupid but very similar to Andorra, Liechtenstein, Gibraltar, Man, Jersey etc etc

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG