View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default Global Prepaid Overview - 11-11-2005, 08:23

From the idea of AdmiralAK on HowardForums, we try to do something very similar here too on PrePaidGMS.net.

The goal of this thread is to make a global overview of all the prepaid offers we have tried throughout the World.
Since our forum is divided geographically, we'll open a similar discussion in all the different rooms of the forum in order to have a smaller thread easier to read.

Here below I personally will add a list, with shortcuts, to all the reviews we are going to write.

Thanks to AdmiralAK I attach a template rtf document to use for the reviews, so we have a similar look for all of them which is easy to read. So I kindly ask you to download the template before writing any review, compile it and just copy/paste here on the Forum; it's very easy, so I think there's no need for further instructions.

Please write here only the reviews, for discussions about prepaid offers we can always open new threads, but I'd like to keep this one "clean" and with reviews only.

Thank you in advance and good reviewing!

PrePaid Offers

CANADA
- Fido

USA
- Tracfone
- 7-Eleven
- Oxygen
- Regional Operators

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim