View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
frayes (Offline)

Default 14-08-2009, 00:27

Quote:
You are not using Tchibo for voice calls, are you? They're expensive compared to Fonic and others.
Well I originally bought the SIM with USB for internet but when it wasn"t working at my old location I started using it on my phone. So everyone has that number now and I kept using it..

Then I bought this second one so I can dedicate to the USB stick

Quote:
The same SMS when trying to order the DATENFLAT?
I might have been sending START DATAFLAT.. Instead of DATENFLAT. Yeah I know that sounds kind of dumb.. I need to top up the sim some more now since its down to like 15 Euro.

Quote:
What kind of error do you get? Were you online while sending the USSD command? You should try send the USSD command only while being offline.
I use your MDMA program, I enter the PIN. First I get a message about my mobil data service is networked locked. You can only use a SIM card from operator 0, blah..

Program says "ready" at the status bar so I know it detects the modem. When I send the code you gave me it pops up "USSD send failed". It does the same when I send *141#.

Thanks man, I'll top up this SIM with another 10. And try sending the message again with no typos. Do you know if I can do it through the BW Bank GeldAutomat? I see an option for O2 network there... does it work for Tchibo??