Old
  (#7)
emoci (Offline)

Default 04-05-2008, 05:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlino1010 View Post
I Found IT !!!
www.liberailvoip.it
It's italian, but do absolutely free, callback and gateway.

Only problem i have, is that using voipbuster from my FritBox 7170 i can see clid, but with this service, when i receive the callback, call is anonymous.
I'm investigating on that......
Although you have verified the DID with VoipBuster for it to be shown, when using a system like LIV it needs to send the correct 'From User' header (LIV doesn't do this, but putting VoXalot in the middle of things can help)

My posts seem to get moderated whenever I post a link, but see http://scopezoom.com/guide8.htm for a step by step on how to set up the CallBack

If you would rather really host your own CallBack another option is DialBridge from Vonalink (there is a 15 day trial, but after that you need to buy a one time license for use from that point on....it's smart to use a USB key MAC address to register with the license if you decide to buy)

BTW, for anyone that manages to use this LIV CallBack method with a roaming SIM, I'd be interested to hear how it went, even in regards to whether the guide is clear enough. My testing so far involves a Fido line with Unlimited Incoming.... (so far so good)

Last edited by emoci; 06-05-2008 at 02:52.. Reason: link instated