View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
mgol (Offline)
Official Member

Default 24-02-2011, 10:28

Good to know! Right now I'm looking for an alternative to Tchibo for my next visit and the Lidl option defenitely sounds very attaractive. I don't care about that small disatvantage. After all, it's just one time inconvenience. What worries me much more is the activation problem. Let me explain in details. I came here for one week and since this time I am mostly in the Wlan environment, I decided to go for the TAGFLAT option. It worked perfect, when I succeeded to activate this option. Unfortunately, this was not the case not only with MDMA (as I have already wrote you), but also some times with Mobile Partner as well. By the way, I found the problem with MDMA. Contrary to what we thought, I MUST initialize Sierra Watcher in order MDMA becomes active. Anyway, now I am in the position that both MDMA and Mobile Partner are working, so I can use only my Sierra stick. But the bloody problem with *104# exists with both MDMA and MP. It gets me crazy. This morning I couldnot activate TAGFLAT because I permanently received the message: Ein technischer Fehler ist aufgetreten. Bitte probieren Sie es sp{ter noch einmal. I have had this problem in my last vist in Germany several months ago. I have no idea, why it happens. Right now, I tried again and it worked (after several hours). This is rather disturbing as I never know will I be connected next day or not. I'm ready to pay a few cents more, but for a more reliable service. Could it be the problem with O2 or it is Tchibo respobsible for the activation via USSD. And the last. SMS perfectly works with boyh MP and Watcher, but ...!!! Sending SMS to 7777 reminds me throwing something to a black hole. No response at all. USSD responds immediately (when it works). So, please advise me about a reasonably priced flatrate plan (daily or monthly),with any carrier (allowing VoIP) without the above stupid communication problem. Oh yeah, no telephone activation please. Thank you so much !